Sunday, January 27, 2008

MY CNY PICKUP



Chinese New Year is around the corner....First thing in my mind....Fenom or Neighborhood....Fenom or Neighborhood.....just couldn't decide...Finally i have decide....my trip to surrender are killing me....my 1st Neighborhood Jeans...Although the price are bit expensive....the details are amazing and i just feel in love with Neighborhood jeans from now on....I never had a black jeans so i settled down with this amazing Neighborhood scab savage narrow denim 14oz-pt.
Im so lucky enough to have this matching Head Porter x Original Fake waist pouch from my gal...These two items do makes my day...Im a happy man.....


















1 comment:

Jazz said...

wah , bro ,u jeans damn racun,buy size L mah , i can wear it too...ahahha..

finally you have you own blogspot already ..good luck..